Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Showpiece Belted Navy Blue and Red Floral Shirt Dress

Gals...this dress is a stunner!  If this dress wasn't too small for me, I'd keep it for myself.  I think the sheen of the fabric and the camera together have made the photos look kind of faded, but I assure you there is nothing faded about this dress.  The navy is dark navy, and the red is a vibrant red (not orange/red).  The close up photo is the closest I can get to how vibrant it looks in person. I believe this is a handmade one-of-a-kind dress...tailored impeccably by someone who knew exactly what they were doing. Since it was handmade, there are no tags to go on, but I believe it's a polyester or nylon blend.  The fabric does have a sheen to it and is gorgeous in person.  This dress fits perfect on my dressform, but I did note that there is a little extra room for boobage and waist allowance.  I think it's about a size 2 in modern sizing, but the measurements are as follows (and I would trust them more):

DRESS FORM MEASUREMENTS:
Waist: 24 1/2-25"
Bust: 34-34 1/2"
Dress Length: 38" (from nape of neck)


LAYING FLAT MEASUREMENTS:
Waist: 29" (already doubled)
Bust: 36-37" (already doubled)
Arm: 22" (from shoulder seam)




$35.00 with Free Shipping





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, please include your email so I can get back to you.