Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

80's Red Faux Leather Jacket





This awesome jacket brings me major 80's flashbacks!!...and thoughts of Michael Jackson in his heyday.  I'm so ecstatic that so much from this era is back in again.  The age of accesories (/sigh).  Made of 100% Viscose, but looks just like leather.  Fully lined in a red polyester satin?  Vertical pockets in front, and red snaps for closure.  Straps on arms to adjust arm length.

Bust Armpit to Armpit (not doubled): 25"
Waist (not doubled): 18"
Shoulder to waist: 22"


Special thanks to my bud Emily for modeling for me, and helping me get this whole blog up and running!...you're a true pal =)

PRICE: $22.00
FREE SHIPPING





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question, please include your email so I can get back to you.